Volume 12, Issue 2 (Fall 1997)
- Misuse or Fair Use: That is the Software Copyright Question
by James A.D. White
- Nonobviousness and the Biotechnology Industry: A Proposal for a Doctrine of Economic Nonobviousness
by Karen I. Boyd
- Protecting the Private Inventor Under the Peacetime Provisions of the Invention Secrecy Act
by Sabing H. Lee
- Cyberspace Self-Government: Town Hall Democracy or Rediscovered Royalism?
by Henry H. Perritt, Jr.
- Communications Tower Sitings: The Telecommunications Act of 1996 and the Battle for Community Control
by Susan Lorde Martin
This entry was posted in Journal
, Volume 12, 1997
. Bookmark the permalink